Chicago Kinesio Taping / Rocktape
RockTape™ is a revolutionary new type of therapeutic tape that is great for treating common sports injuries or enhancing performance. Taping is beneficial to help correct early performance fatigue, tightness, swelling, coordination loss, and poor muscle activation (timing).
Treating Common Sports Injuries
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Jumpers knee (PFS)
- ACL/MCL issues
- Rotator cuff
- Groin & hamstring pulls
- Lower back issues
- Shin splints
- Tennis & golf elbow
Common Uses for Taping
- Wrists: Tape to stabilize and reduce fatigue.
- Hamstring: Tape to coordinate glut and hamstring firing & to engage posterior chain.
- Low Back: Help maintain lumbar curve and enhance core activation.
- Neck: Reduce fatigue and limit head drop.
- Calves: Improve firing at gastroc/soleus complex and maintain foot/ankle position.
- Thoracic Spine: Maintain aerodynamic position and increase diaphragm function while breathing.
- Fascial Movement Taping:
- To support sport-specific fascial chains
- Better engage and coordinate movements
- Increase efficiency
- Reduce fatigue
- Early performance fatigue
- Prolonged recovery
- Coordination Loss
- Speed Loss
- Poor Muscle Activation (Timing)
- Muscle Inhibition
- Open Wounds
- Adhesive Allergies
- Skin Lesions
- Skin Reactions